Sunday, 16 September 2007

Ukur Baju Pada Badan Sendiri

I do not believe that the whole world can be categorised or stereotyped under one sentence. There are individual differences in everyone of us. It has already been proven that there is NO psychology fact that can fit in EVERY single person in this world.

What u believe in may help u reach a higher level by giving urself confidence. But you may not be what you think you are...You can be a better person with positive thinking...Yes...But setting riddiculous targets that are unachievable wud be depressing in one way or another two.

Let me site a silly example. I believe I can eat three bowls of rice. Normally I juz am able to finish one bowl. But i tell myself I can finish 3 if i really try. Result : do u think i can eat 3 bowls? definitely not right? Well, let's not push aside the possibility that I MAY, yes, eat 3 bowls of rice...But for the remaining hours of the day u would find me puking or having diarehoa in d bathroom due to indigestion...Worth it? So What rite?Lolx...

Example 2. This had better be more serious. A person with lung problems believes that he or she may be able to swim in the normal proper way one day. This is very good and positive. But take note that the person has serious lung problems and the doctor has already predicted that he or she may need emergency medication anytime of the day. Well, most probably the ending of this story is he or she cannot achive their dreams OR they may achieve their dreams only partially...But hey, know yourself man! And be thankful in all circumstances...Take it slow, take it easy but take it smooth too...Taking in count all circumstances.

Example 3. More practical. She believes that she can sing well and win many many prizes. But she was just not born with that natural voice for singing. Having a weak voice and flat range, she could not have done it at all. But she was confident. She entered many many competitions, clamoured for attention and hoped for boosts from artists friends. But one thing she could never accept and realise was that sad to say, she just did not have it in her.

Yep...So, as a conclusion, Know yourself well b4 u start setting ur goals...Set achievable ones that can motivate yet not disheart yourself if it is not successful.


Last of all, wanna end with this Barney Song:



You are special ,you're the only ONE
You're the only one like you...

You are special ,you're the only ONE
You're the only one like you...

*Coz you are special, special~
Everyone is SPECIAL!
Everyone in his or her own way (x2)


Everyone in His or her Own WAY

Cute song ya?It was a song i remembered from my childhood when watching the Barney series every weekend at dun know which evening at 5.30pm...Lolx...

4 comments:

Gail said...

Oh... the Barney song.. gosh.. I suddenly love our Barney songs so~~~ much! I miss those days! I miss the days where we could watch Barney and sing along without worrying about exams and assignments and lectures and ...

*sobs*

Hey next time when we're both back during hols we have our sing-alongs k... actually i hv some w my friends here occasionally but it's more fun having it with you.

*overwhelmed by memories*

So get ready of a whole hoard of songs which you want to sing!

Cupcake Princess said...

*faint...Lolx...Ok ok....Haha...If im nt overchoked wth dust when u r back...Get wad i mean? Lolx...

Gail said...

One of the reasons I rather dread going back... yea I get you.

Unknown said...

Gail, you so busy with her hall activity... wonder when you only can go back... anyway... i also have the same feeling... i will go back this friday as my sisters are coming back as well... want to share some precious time with them... T.T