Hmm~ Juz wan2 pour out my overwhelming feelings here...Haiz...Feeling irritated...
Yes...I know you are much older than me, more exposed and bla bla bla...But that does NOT mean you are right forever...I may have read more than you, heard more than you...And sometimes, there ARE times that I KNOW more than you...You see...Please do not stereotype people...YOu are too full of yourself ...really...People do not tell you to your face bcz WE CARE about YOur feelings even though you dun care tuppence about ours...
You cannot always feel and think that thou is greater than most people...A lot of times people are juz too polite to criticize you...Understanding your fully enlarged ego...We juz remain silent and hope u realise you are wrong...Kadangkala orang Cuma bagi muka dan senyap, bukan bermakna kita ini bodoh…Kenapa selalu tak faham?
SumTimes, juz bcoz YOU have done some things does not mean that YOU have always done the right thing or made the right choice...There can be things that can be better...Ways that can improve...And so on...*sigh...WHEN WILL YOU REALISE THAT YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT?
God sees and God knows I believe...Because a lot of times, u dun get to symphatize with people unless certain things happen to YOU personally..I guess you dun care much for others...Juz pass by saying *oh, so sad …poor who and who(but u are not really sad) so sometimes God juz let some certain things happen to you so u will get to know how it is like to be so and so...To be honest, a lot of times I am actually glad that small mishaps ( I am not black hearted der lar)happen to you to make you know that you are human too, to know what it is like to FEEL the actual pain and sorrows of you fellow human beings…Becoz THOSE are the times you come back to reality and BEHAVE like a human…
Must God really always make you fall for you to realise that you are human? Why can’t you juz understand? Why must people always be the ones that change because of you? Why can’t u learn to adapt like us? Why must you always be so “big-opinioned” and self- centered? Do you think we are dummies? We do not agree behind you that WE ALL think you are wrong? That you are stubborn?
CHANGE ! CHANGE! CHANGE! Yea…So wad’s d point of feeling refreshed and renewed after attending wad wad camp or wad wad big thing but Your life still stinks full time? Wad's d big deal here? Do you shine? I know I am not in position to criticize you…But seriously, you are not any different from anyone out there…As far as I can see…From the beginning until now…
So...Please...WAKE UP!!!
2 comments:
hihi.. just know who you are actually.. so come to drop by ur blog.. ^^"
Terima Kasih banyak banyak kerana sudi datang kunjung Blog ku yang begitu "messy" ni...Haha...=)
Post a Comment