In case my dear readers dun get me...I will first clarify that the OBJECTS (not homosapiens) in this blog consists PURELY of a group of Sampah Masyrakat in Form2...yes...Open ur eyes wide...it is a group of stupid, gud-for-nothing irritating Sampah masyarakat...And this particular bunch of rubbish people hv made me very very angry indeed! I AM CURRENTLY Literally SHivering with rage!!! YES! SHIVERING while I type! Tahan Liao half a day, now wan2 burst ady...!!!
Okay, people...What do u think of BULLIES in our social issue? Yup, I am talking about BULLIES - people who walk together as a particular group that takes pleasure in intimidating weaker people juz becoz they are a stronger group. I despise them! yes, I hate sadistcis people who build joy on others dismay. I HATE THEM!!!! GRRRR...
Your parents brought you up till u are at the sensible age of 14, but YOU STUPID IDIOTS dun study hard or work to at least benefit the society in which you are currently parasiting...Arrrrgh! you juz stand as a gossipy 38 group in which u control people who dun approve of your brainless kicks out of bullying people...You cut off the social ring of your opposers who are smarter and more sensible than you. Do you NOT feel ashamed of your own doings? Dun u know what you are doing? IMMATURE! BRAINLESS Nitwits! *throw stones at you to wake u up...
If u were true friends, you do not settle probs by taking away your friend's housekeys from her pocket and refuse to gv it back to her...pass it to another gal to BRING HOME and leave your defendless friend unable to get into her house becoz her parents cum home late...One is in Seremban attending a maths course and another is at school until very late...What would happen if ur friend's grandparents were not at THEIR home nearby to let the poor girl into her OWN house? What if she got kidnapped? What if she got rapped? How would yr conscience feel? Of dun u have any CONSCIENCE ye brainless gits? I am very angry at your inconsideration and irresponsibility! If you treated her like a true friend, would u mean to hurt her? to take advantage of her inability to stand up for herself ? to fend herself against ye many cold-blooded beasts ? Juz becoz u r many and she is alone by herself...If she disagrees wth u in a small way, you do underhand thgs to her and try to hurt her...Call yourself a friend? RUBBISH PERSON!!! And to ye stupid Followers of the beast, KENAPA BERANI MEMBUTA TULI? I tot u people learnt moral...!!U rot and stink!! Uncivilized and Uneducated rubbish!
IF you were friends (which u are not,ye sadistic people) you would settle this prob nicely, mayb cold shoulder each other for a day bt NOT purposely do sumthg in spite...U wud sit down and discuss how2 solve this prob...Not gang up and bully one another...STUPID PEOPLE!!! can u not settle probs calmly or wait till u are calm to settle misunderstandings after so many years of education? From Chung Hua? U memalukan NAma Chung Hua which I am proud of! I have learnt and gained so much from my school...But u people smear the name! UGLY UGLY SO UGLY!!U people disgust me!
Okay, as if the children of the brainless SAMPAH MASYARAKAY were not bad enough, when the mother of the victim went purposely to claim the keys from the person who helped keep the keys away frm the victim, THE MOTHER OF ONE OF THE BULLIES actually told my mummy SHE would NOT be responsible for wad the Bullies did...WHO ASKED YOUR DAUGHTER TO PROVOKE THE BULLIES (and her daughter i supose) in d first place?
See...see..see? HOW UNREASONABLE and uncivilzed can a mother be? Wad an immature grown up! Like mother like daughter...u can see where d daughter gets her example and model to luk up to!!! SHAME ! SHAME! CRYING oh so Cying shame! Oh, memalufying to the chinese society! let me scream my inner being out!~ OH,MALU MALU MALU!!!!!!! I luk down on u so much...I lose my respect, total respect of u in fact!
Oh, my gudness! GUDNESS!!! People, pls feel super free to comment...The victim is my small sis...I'm so angry...!!!
2 comments:
i GOT so angry while thinking about this issue...I HAD to blog despite how busy I was...grrrr...I actually got so worked up I Lau Sai juz now...Shame on those bullies and their parents! OH! For crying out loud! SHAME! SHAME SHAME!
Oh gosh... oh gosh... ya, I when I read through mummy's email I thought that this case is so OUT OF THIS WORLD! I mean, I never knew such a thing was even possible (Chinese + A-class students some more)... gilanya!!! Really bian4 tai4! And girls do such drastic things... makes me want to pengsan too...
Btw do update me about the response to a particular email you sent as an aftermath of this event.
Post a Comment