Monday, 22 August 2016

The Start of Something New

Ten years ago, I got my first taste of freedom. I must admit, I messed up really bad. 

Ten years later, here I am, at the starting point again. I'm so amazed, so humbled, so awed. 

Just got to say, when God is our number one priority, everything just falls into place. His time is perfect.

We still have so much to learn, so much to grasp in loving God and loving others. 

I'm so touched, so excited, a little bit nervous and scared. But God, as I turn 28, help me to always make You as my number one, come what may, that I may not be shaken, that I may always always always put my hope and trust in You alone, my Creator who knows me best, my Saviour  and perfecter of my faith...

Let this journey start when You know I'm ready. And help me not to walk in front of You, but be led by You. 

This, I pray.
Happy birthday to me.


No comments: