It's not extremely bad. Not as bad as what it seems. But just, sometimes I don't get myself either.
Like, just the other day(a few days ago in fact), someone mentions some old issue and I suddenly burst into non-stop and non-explainable silent tears. Then I broke down again at night.
SO, I told myself that it's okay. I acknowledge I'm still not fully recovered but I will soon. People get hurt on and off, we just have to grow up, accept the fact, let years and days wash off the scars and move on. (Just that, why does it always have to take years. =.=)
Then right here today. It arrrrrrrrrrgggghhed!
I don't want to elaborate here.
But the person I want to talk about is safely removed from my blog access list anyway. So yea, point to note: If you are still reading your blog, you are either:
1. A very safe unreachable friend. As in, we will never meet face-to-face in the near future, or perhaps ever.
2. A very trusted source that won't judge. My group of "I love you" friends. ^^
3. My flesh and blood. =.=||| Means, those closest with me, a.k.a. my family.
So yea...don't judge. I just want to get things off my chest.
Went to watch "Life of Pi" today. Perhaps I had too high expectations of the movie...or just perhaps I was totally distracted by...*p&c
I didn't enjoy the movie much.
No, I refuse to elaborate. It's relevant to a recent blog post.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!@!@!@!@!!!! WHAT???!@!@!@!@!!???
WHY???!@!@!@!@!@!!!!!!???!@!@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!
So back in the car, I deeply regretted all that happened. Really. What have I got into now??!@!@!@!!!???
(T_T) I regret!!!! I do, God, I do!!!!!@!@!!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!
*cries hard~
And yea, knowing I allowed what happened to happen, when I was asked questions, I did the only thing I could possibly do at the moment.
...
I pretended that I was asleep.
...
HOW LAME IS THAT???!@!@!! :'(
...
But sometimes even that is never good enough when people know you well enough to know the rhythm of your breathing and the falling of your chest, when you sleep. Yes, I seldom sleep in cars, but sometimes I do when I'm overtired.
...
I guess the only person I'm cheating is myself. (T_T)
...
The worse thing that followed? I continued feigning sleep and erm...WHY!@!@!!!!! *yea I shall end here.
...
No, there's no explanation given. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment