Tuesday, 23 October 2007

FURIOUS with a Capital "F"!!!

I am soo SOOOO soooooooo super angry now I NEED TO BLOG! I am angry with 3 people ALL AT ONCE...This feeling of wanting to explode is Really ARRRRRGHHHHH!!!On top of everything, MOSQUITOS are attacking me !!!!This is the worst thing to happen to an already aggravated person!

1st, YOU (eldest person, A)...You are getting more and more on my nerves each day and one of these days you may force me to commit suicide no matter how much you love me...You keep bringing out the worse in evry person...But do you look into the mirror PLEASE? YOU are the "holier than thou" kind of person though YOU don't know it. Maybe you choose to avoid looking at your own faults...I for one,cannot tahan Liao...Am reaching my breaking point...Juz like YOU said you cannot tahan others...YOU ARE DEFINITELY JUST (if not worse) as bad as them!!!I am not shouting at you face-to-face...I prefer to keep silent even though You are super "ye Man" (cantonese) and OLD FASHIONED! Because I at least respect your feelings...BUT I DO NEED TO LET OUT ALL THIS BEFORE I TURN MAD!!!! M-A-D, MADDDDD!!!YEs...You are the MOST MOST MOST tak munasabah person I have got along with!

STOP finding fault with everything I say and do...!!! Practically EVERY SINGLE THING!!!Can't i talk or finish a sentence without you interrupting and correcting any info or grammar? Can't you do it later? hark at you talking about the way your own mother communicates! YOU are just as bad to me!!!

This house is NEVER peaceful with your existance...Do you realise? You quarell and scold half of the time and then blame it on others...Do you ever set a good example in respecting and loving you parents?You comfort yourself that you do,despite all the bla bla ways they treated you unfairly last time...You pretend that you are taking up the responsibility of a very good loving and forgiving daughter...BUT... You keep yelling at your own old father for no reason sometimes, even when he meant no harm sometimes...Then when he retorts,you blame the quarell on Him...Sometimes, he does try to be concerned...But do you realise? Nonono!!! You keep on and on haunting yourself with the old bad memories of how badly your parents treated you last time...and how you have "forgiven" them...YOU KNOW WHAT? You are just cheating yourself with a pack of lies...YOU are living in denial! Talk about being holy Christians so on and so on...Talking about other people...On the outlook, you may not be bad...but you are bad and bitter-hearted inside! You have NOT forgiven THEM at all! Do you ever realise? You still harp on and on about the "bad old timesZ", unfair treatment, siblings mistreating you and so on...I Ask you, should you have forgiven a person sincerely...Would you keep on and on reminding others and yourself about the past? that's what you do to me personally too!!! You keep retelling me my "old faults"...Not to remind...But just to harp on it...on and on...This is all making me ever so super sick! SICK! SICK! SICK! If you ever looked inside yourself...You would see that a lot of troubles are all built up from your very own hands!!

Talking about evaluating Yourself, Do you know that a lot of faults you find in me, you are doing all of them YOurself, maybe just in some different way...For example, this mousehole we are living in crowded with rubbish, a lot of the pile is contributed by YOU! Stop blaming your husband...Look at your bags and bags of old clothes on the floor! Look at your years and years of old students exercise books and work books that have filled the sofas and even robbed ME of my own private table! Look at YOUR own table...have you got any reasonable explanation as to why this happened? Are you really so busy? Or are you just escaping from all this work? This tidying you should have started on such a long time ago? Its not that you are busy with tuition or whatnot...You come back from school everyday and start facing the PC, then you eat, then you online and sleep...Its not that important either...Emails aren't so many...You can watch Youtube,play games, check out blogs,upload photos...But you don't bother to lift a finger to tidy after all these 3 years! Stop giving excuses okay?I am sick of them...you are addicted to the PC, or rather, just plainly using it as an escape route...Day after day, you are not busy at all...For I do most of what is around the house...You just wash two people's clothes...most of them by the help of the washing machine too, and I help to fold and hang them...And you pile them up until they become a mountain before you ever start washing too!!!I've never seen a woman lazier than you! This is really, (pardon the use of such language) DISGRACEFUL! Are you aware?Education and all does not account to as much as a comfortable place that we can call HOME! Do you realize all 3 of us think so? TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE! I know you are not a housewife...But why can other mothers (non-housewives) do what you can't? I tell you, because you are denying the responsibility of doing your bit to keep the house together...Worse come to worse...WE ARE NOT ALLOWED To talk to you when you are at the PC...Called "disturbing " worh...And I ask you larh...When you are 80% of your free time at the PC...How am I gnna talk without disturbing you lerh herh?

You are always saying that people dress undecently...When all tutup also = Indecent...OVERCOAT over halter dress and jeans...Semua tutup...Apa lar...Hello, Bra straps DO come out sometimes you know...Accidentally...And wads so awful about that? It is not sexy...Guys dun get turned on at the sight of BRA straps...Of SKIn colour lagi...>.< Grrrr...Just because SOME people or fashion designers choose to think that bra straps are indecent...You just follow suit...Different people have different opinions k?And also, its NOT my fault that the elastic of the dress should give way and fall a bit lower...I do keep pulling it up k?DUH!!! Besides, wads wrong about wearing spagetti straps at home? I would not "goda" my own father k?Use your brains...I'm not even stepping out of the door...Wads so Wrong?OLD fashioned minded... So long as you are not luring people to sin, wad's wrong about any way of dressing if you are comfortable and also,it is not too revealing...(refering to exposure of private places) Don't be so wooden headed..."sei Ban" (in cantonese) I am at home lerh...Please larh...Aduh!


I do things slowly? time yourself and see...And stop calling people stupid!!! You offensive person!


Stop complaining, open your eyes and see your own faults...GRRRR!!!


2nd, YOU (young boy born in 1987)...you keep wanting to change me into some1 I cannot be...Why even consider if Im not the type of person you wish me to be? I am not the "mature, feminine, wait on man hand-to-foot" kind of super woman...k?

Examples of why I am angry ,how can a guy remark such things:

(a) Dun "deh" larh, I am not used to it...Dun like...Stop it please...
Retort: I am the "deh" type...Dun "deh" you..."deh" who lagi?Take it or leave it...I need to feel protected, cherished and loved...Not act cool and mature...I want to feel younger and "under" to have the full sense of security...

(b)Stop being "chu Lu"
Retort : Excuse me, how perfect are you? I respect you for all your faults...But how "si wen" do you want me to be herh? I am considered normal comparatively...*kick

(c)I cannot cherish you all the time, only sometimes when I am in a good mood~
Retort : What the heck? I aint anything to you? What am I? a doll to play with...On the other hand, I am expected to stand by your side whenever you need me? Selfish beast!

(d) Haven't thought so far yet...(answer to important questions)
Retort : I am asking you now...So THINK SO FAR now and reply k? No and yes...Nothing in between...Wad's so hard? *kick

The things I want to say are too many...These are the main quotes...

3rd, Sampah Masyarakat previously mentioned in other posts...(born in 1988)

Okay,so You've hurt another girl now herh? Number 3 in our church..Number 5 or 6 overall...Not bad...In 4 years...Great piece of work herh? ooops! So its HER fault again herh? Always the girls' fault der wor horh? Never yours der wor...Why lerh har? BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS ONLY TELL YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY...AND MAKE OTHERS THINK YOU ARE THE VICTIM!!!! The FANTASTIC thing is...You finally end up actually CONVINCING yourself that's the way things happend after you've eliminated YOUR bad parts out of the story...I must say you are the most rubbish among rubbish guys...But also,The MOST talented amongst Liars...coz I tot I heard this saying once that WHEN YOU LIE,3 Parties know it...You,God and the Devil...But HO! You've managed to even trick your own mind in believing that you've done no wrong...isn't that just Marvellous! How nice to live without or with only a little guilt in life! Really fun life horh? YOu are the beast among all beasts...I dun care to think what others may say however nice or kelian you are...Coz to me, monsters are monsters until they realise so...and Finally Change...


Hmmmph!

7 comments:

PC said...

first 1 to read and comment.. =D

anyway, regarding A, really ntg much i can say..forgive and pray for her. and, just dont do the same mistake done by her in the future then.. =) take this as a lesson in life..

B, aih..reli no comment. =# frankly
it sounds like you're not so significant to him eh ? unless something happen or whatever, then he'll realize..but as day pass, he forgets..and things start all over again..and again and again.

C.. you realized eh? anyway..all i can say is.. "kita sama geng la" and i hate it too.

tsaisheng said...

hmm.... no much comment ,i jz as a listener .Pray for them, and u can actually find some time to explain to them. For me ,past tense is not that important , i jz make sure it will not appear in the future.... Problems are always there , u can choose to solve it or let it be there hindering your life , make u unhappy . I will be supporting u always and pray for u too....

Gail said...

* Open mouth wide and half faints *

Cupcake Princess said...

Tq very much for all your support...*sigh

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

geez... don't so angry... everyone is not perfect... they are still your family and friends no matter what... ^^"...

Cupcake Princess said...

I really appreciate all your concern and all ye good listeners out there...Dun worry,Im juz mentally n emotionally disturbed n wanna Fa Xie...Aft dis,fell much better n can act normal again...Dun worry ya...thanx for support though...:)