Contents are as mentioned in the title above:
1. That I should never let my daughters(if I ever have children that is) watch too many romance dramas or read too many classical romantic stories. That way, they'll never learn to build castles in the air.
2. That you should never live with ideals, that way, you don't have great expectations that can lead to deeper disappointments.
3. That everyone is different and it's hard for men and women to have the same thinking paths.
4. That when you face a problem and have now where to turn to, there are times when you just have to sleep on it.
And last of all,
5. That white lies sometimes can make a great difference. Whether it is to make someone feel better, or to be honest(and which is most probably the truth here), to make yourself feel better.
And that's what I'm doing now. Counting down to 35 minutes and it's time. I can't take it anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment