Altogether,
i walked 2 hours today...
I cannot sleep ...
I close my eyes,
and I see mummy...the last glimpse of her, in the cold coffin…And I could not take my eyes away from that scene…I was tranfixed…This scene, this image…It won’t go away…
I walk alone...
I remember her...
I am afraid of being alone...facing four walls...
and i m afraid of being in a crowd where evry1 expects u to be happy..Or they will treat me weirdly...
I want to eat and eat this emptiness away...
But i am afraid of Bulemia...
To be honest,
Yesterday when JT left,
I went to buy a lot of junk Food..
I finished 3/4 Liao...
Not just one big bag..
but much more than that..
then i was afraid of being fat..
Then, today i walked to school...Then walked back again sec14 to buy cake and have lunch..Then walk around looKing for stationary...For welcome day...After that, Walked to school in d hot sun again...Then aft CF walked back section 14 again...
Just now,as i walked,
a very heavy heavy feeling seized me...
I remembered the face i could never see on earth again...
And tears blinded my ees until i could not see..
I do not care...
coz at this moment,
I feel like i am not rational...
And i just thought of my emails too ,
all avoiding the unhappiness...
At school, at CF,
just hv to act happy...
and I am tired...
Tired…Tired of walking,
tired of not being able to Sleep..
Tired of being alone facing four walls...
Tired of all this work load...And Assignments due..I hate Media Tools…I know I will do horribly in it…I have to practice a lot…and a lot…And a lot…My printer is conking out..Black ink not coming out…After several times of cleaning the nozzle…And realigning…It’s still the same…just using up my ink and I see the black ink ebbing away at an amazing speed…
My room is getting into a mess again…But I’m too tired to bother about it…
4 comments:
One touching song (but not touching anymore after perform by Michael J.). What I want to share is the lovely lyrics wrote:
"You Are Not Alone"
Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
But you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
But you are not alone
'Lone, 'lone
Why, 'lone
Just the other night
I thought I heard you cry
Asking me to come
And hold you in my arms
I can hear your prayers
Your burdens I will bear
But first I need your hand
Then forever can begin
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone
Whisper three words and I'll come runnin'
And girl you know that I'll be there
I'll be there
You are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's a miracle, for us to become great friends in short period. So, as friends, we must hold on together. Future is not we can control, just commit to God!
I'm sorry for you. i know that feeling too. The images of my granny who passed away last year. Always imagined that she would sit at home by the time i came back from uni. But she wouldn't.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment