Hmmm~ Rcvd sum sad news juz now and started to wonder b4 i sent msgs out : Requests for prayer ...
My mummy is not well...D situation is worse now...Cannot mention it specifically here but she is very sick and as a person with dis kind of female cancer and prob running in d family...Any way,she's gnna see a specialist 2moro...I am of coz worried...Mummy msgsed me to say she transfered wad into FD for me to pay back my loans, muz leave sum for small sis and stuff...I dun know y she told me dat...Coz d loan is wad i shud pay back aft i've started my work and it is suposed to b deducted frm my work money rite? So y? I presume dat it is d "u gtta be prepared for anythg to happen" kind of situation now...I can't keep my cool now...And i also dun knw wad to do...
I know we shud be positive minded...But readers,its not ur mum, of coz u'r nt worried...Of coz u wun feel wad i feel...I thought of sending msgs around...Bt b4 anythg is confirmed, my family dun like publicity...And i've also been thinking along some lines...and reminding myself too...
How many of u actually PRAY wen prayer items are passed around, urgent or not? I guess it bcums a hot topic for discussion among u and ur friends rite? "Hey, who who who's relative has wad wad wad sickness! Dat's so sad..." and bla bla bla... Oh ya, pass d msg and so on...Oh,yeah, so sad...So wad? Do u try do do even a small thing about it? Do u bother to even pray about it rather then juz ask for updates? I guess it doesn't involve u dats y u dun bother rite? Wad if YOU were d person dat happened to be involved in d scenario heh? (not cursing) Things wouldn't seem quite d same yea? We are all human, and of coz all hv our faults...but as a family in Christ, we belong under d same family tree and our destination is d same...Dun u think u have responsibility for anythg? AT all? Cum to think of it,I guess d people involved in such situations would prefer prayers that move d hand of God rather thn juz empty comforting dat r not out of d bottom of people's hearts coz they dun bother to do anythg...if they could...rite?Erm...There are also scenarios where in a fit of guiltiness for not doing anythg, we pray sum lines juz to carry off our duty like " dear God, pls help who n who or cure who and who, in jesus's name we pray,Amen."...Dat is running sentences juz to do ur job coz u feel guilty if u dun...Dat's nt praying sincerely and dat juz shows...U dun bother...U dun care...Aiks...I juz realised how people dat need prayers feel in particular rite now...(T-T)Is it too late? God forgive...
How many of u remember bt coz u r too tired or mayb juz dun bother, u dun even pray wen u r in bed...? U dun pray wen u remember, dun pray wen u get certain news, dun pray wen u r tired...Then...Wad time do we expect u to pray?NO TIME NOT TIME or is it NO HEART NO HEART...So u do pray for God to comfort d people involved Wen d person dies and u offer ur condolences? U will say " I'm sorry i can't help u," or sumthg equivalant? Sorry, no need4 dat...Reli...Sorry no cure...Hmmm...there are these times we need2 put ourselves in people's shoes ...or we'll be a christian with an empty heart and no love of Christ for r brethen in us...
So, to send d msgs or not to send? dilemma now...Send to d people we know will care? Or wad? *cry...
I hv 4 assgnmts to catch up with now...Juz sharing sum random thoughts...
No comments:
Post a Comment