I dun know why...I am suposed as in "suposed" to be d immature one in Public relations...I guess...Coz most of d people around me claim to hv worked before...Faced d REAL society n known learnt how to cope with thgs....
But why, WHY oh WHY is YOUR attitude like that? I mean, sometimes i juz dun understand YOU...You are competitive..Erm...yes indeed...Dat is a fact...But sometimes u r quite nice too...But when it comes to work,stress n bla bla bla...MIND UR LANGUAGE, YOUR TONE AND ALSO YOUR BEHAVIOUR LADY!!! It is offensive...!!! Quit ordering people around, Asking thgs in rude tones and BE PATIENT!!! And oh...Not to forget, if u dun trust wad info i have to share, PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME AGAIN!!! It is irritating! U r wasting my Time...And Oh...For your INFORMATION...I am not oblinged to answer u 24 hrs on time...So BE PATIENT!!! I have my own private life too...Please respect me!!!
Imagine if u were me, juz back frm co-curiculum activities,meetings or Youth gatherings (not playing or for fun for your information)...And as soon as u drag ur tired body home wishing to rest, u online...And people ask u things in a super rude manner (kind of like order) and thn expect u to rply a.s.a.p...Wen u hv nt even changed out of ur uncomfortable clothes...Not even sat down properly in front of d pc...Ok ,fine! But aft panjang lebar punya explantion...At d end of d day, u dun believe me !!! * get real !!! Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Grrrrr...ur attitude reli turns people off man! How r u going2 survive in OUR field may I ask?U need2 meet people..U need2 depend on people to lend u a hand up d ladder...And with YOUR current attitude, YOU tempt people to push u down d ladder...Seriously speaking, EVEN if u hv d qualifications, SO WHAT!!!! I doubt u will get to anywhere if u keep provoking n offending people evrywhere u go...Don't u even realise? Don't u realise u r not very popular in d 1st place? Not coz u r not friendly...Bt it is bcoz of ur silly high n mighty attitude...>.<
RESPECT PEOPLE!!! BE POLITE!!! Grrrrr...U spoil people's day man!!! STOP IT! Just QUIT IT!!! >.< I dun like u...
No comments:
Post a Comment